1. 4 cups cooked Biriyani rice
2. 2 1/2 tablespoon sunflower oil
3. 2 tblsp chopped spring onions
4. 1 carrot chopped into small pieces
5. 7 beans chopped finely
6. 1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
7. 1 finely chopped green pepper
8. 1 tsp. pepper powder
9. 1/2 tsp. chilli sauce
10. 1/2 tsp. soyabean sauce
11. salt as per taste
12. 1/4 tsp. sugar
13. 5 big cloves of garlic sliced
- Put oil in a heavy bottomed wide vessel like a kadai.
- When the oil is hot put in the sliced garlic. When the garlic is slightly brown put in all the chopped vegetables like springonion, beans, carrots, cabbage, green pepper and saute them for 5 minutes.
- Now add the cooked rice and mix.
- Lastly add the rest of the ingredients like chilli sauce, soyabean sauce, pepper powder, salt and sugar.
- Mix everything and serve hot.